Replacement Purifier Cap
Replacement Integrated Cap and Purifier Module for the aquapure traveller™
When the water does not pass the filter anymore, then it´s time to switch to a new one.
Because of the filter functionality you always get safe drinking water.
Note: Never use salty water together with any purification products
M.A.D.® (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) technology platform protects against harmful pathogens in contaminated drinking water sources.
- Independently laboratory tested in the U.K. and U.S.A.
- Meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA Microbiological Guide Standard & Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers requirements for reduction of harmful waterborne bacteria, viruses and parasitic protozoa.
- Tested to NSF ANSI 42 & 53 standards for the reduction of harmful chemicals, with most of more than 100 heavy metals, pesticides, and volatile organic chemicals demonstrating a reduction of >99.9%
Easy to use:
- No added chemicals or power source required, and no wait time before drinking.
- Robust construction for impact protection.
- Refill on the go to avoid carriage of unnecessary additional pack weight.
Reduces the resort to single-use plastic bottled water.
- A single aquapure traveller could replace 700 x 50cl bottles of water that might otherwise end up in landfill, littering the countryside, or polluting our waterways and oceans.
- Can provide a considerable economic saving over the cost of multiple single-use bottles of water
Purification capacity: Approx. 350 litres subject to water quality.
Materials: ABS cap with polypropylene (PP) mouthpiece. M.A.D.® purification module separately described.
Weight: Approx. 55g when dry.
Please see – Pure Hydration microbiological reduction test results summary and Pure Hydration M.A.D.® purifier’s chemical contaminant reduction test results, independently conducted by licensed laboratories in the UK and USA